2016 RXTX 300 w Riva stage 2 & GP1300r for sale w mods & double trailer

I have a 2016 RXTX 300 with a stage 2 riva racing kit and a few other mods done to the boat. RXTX is a beast i have not been beat in my area. MPH 80 with 93 octane, 78 or 79 with 90 octane. Kit was professionally installed by a very reputabile PWC technician. Only 47 hours and i have changes the oil 4 times. Boat is cleaned after every ride and detailed. GP1300r does 65 all day on 90octane. Ski is clean and has no issues. Light Mods done and boat runs great. The RXTX will come with the MAPTUNER that was purchased with the stage 2 kit from RIva which gives you all the tunes in there library. Research the Riva map tuner on there website for more information. Also i would like to sell the new triton elite trailer also with mag wheels and the elite aluminum triton trailer comes with winched tie downs its the best trailer out there. Brand new for everything would run approximately 25k. Asking 16995 for both on the double trailer if interested in pictures or more information call or text cell 8043065427

Have any pictures? Where are you located?

In Virginia. Don’t mind driving to meet. Easier to send you some pics thru text if you want to text me I will send you a bunch. 8043065427

Where are these?

In Richmond va!