I just put the larger supercharger and injectors from PWC on my seadoo rxp 215. Do you have any recommendations on impellers and wear ring to pull harder out of the hole?

I just put the larger supercharger and injectors from PWC on my seadoo rxp 215. Do you have any recommendations on impeller and wear ring for better hole shot?

1 Like

Without a tune? What elevation? Did you put on an external intercooler?

Here is our impeller chart for reference:
https://www.pwcmuscle.com/pwc-performance-parts/sea-doo-pwc-performance-parts/sea-doo-pump-handling-parts/impellers.html

We are using a heat exchanger no intercooler yet, but im thinking im going to need some extra cooling its been running a little hot after the supercharger upgrade Our elevation is around 600ft. After I put the new sc on we ran it and blew a headgasket I replaced it and ran it again yesterday it ran fine for about 30 min and started to heat up but i think it might be the impeller and wear ring slipping causing the motor to run harder than it needs too. Whats your thoughts?

X sc with injectors are not in pic this was put on later this is an old pic of heat exchanger.

Sorry yes without a tune. What do you recommend for the tune Im an old carb guy but I do my own mechanic work I have no idea what to buy. I ran a hard pull and pulled a plug and i seems like it may be running a little leen.

Yeah sounds like it is running real lean. We have the Maptunerx packages on the website. Also may want to consider a rising rate Fuel Pressure regulator, also on the site.

These will help a lot.

Do you think this heat exchanger is a good enough replacement for the normal cooler used under the ski? Its got lake water running thru ends and coolant water running thru side hoses.

So you bypassed the stock heat exchanger in the ride plate? Might be better off going to open-loop cooling then. I doubt that heat exchanger will be enough if it is running solo

I see the Riva open loop on your site are you having any shipping problems due to Hurricane? I’m thinking about ordering it tomorrow.

Shouldn’t be anything major for shipping delays, at most I’d think a day delay but doubt even that. Yes, that Riva one is the one I’d suggest