Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service - by PWCMuscle

Official Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service of PWC Extreme!

Sea-Doo Superchargers require a rebuild every 100 hours or 2 years (which ever comes first).
This is a full rebuild service for Sea-Doo Superchargers; you
purchase this item, remove your supercharger and send to us. We will
rebuild it and send it back.

There are 3 primary reasons to rebuild your supercharger:

1. Prevent bearing failure. The impeller spins are speeds up to 50,000 RPM, and the bearings are rated at 2 years or 100 hours.
  2. Prevent washer failure. As the clutch wears, inducing additional friction and heat to the washers, which can cause a catastrophic failure.
  3. Restore Lost Performance. When the clutch slips, the supercharger isn’t able to make full boost, thus robbing your engine of performance.

We use only the latest Genuine Sea-Doo OEM Parts to restore the integrity of your Sea-Doo Supercharger.

This is a rebuild service, meaning we will rebuild your supercharger
and send back your supercharger. The price is $415 total. Here is a
break down of costs:

$360 - Price for Rebuild Kit
$65 - Cost for Labor
$10 - Return shipping for lower 48.

We can ship out of the US for the additional cost of shipping.

Turn around time is very quick; we usually turn them around within 48 hours. Powder Coating will add an extra week.

Options:

Viton Oil Seal - Only required if you have an upgraded supercharger. Viton Oil Seals can handle the additional heat and prevents oil from leaking into the intake track.

Performance Impeller - We will install any performance impeller at the time of rebuild for no additional charge. Click Here for a list of Sea-Doo Supercharger Impellers.

Powder Coating - If your supercharger’s finish is chipping, we offer a durable powder coating option. Keep your supercharger protected from the elements and lasting longer; this service can only be done at the time of a full rebuild, since the supercharger must be disassembled. We offer Black or Red for our standard service. Contact us for custom colors.

Click Here to get your Sea-Doo Supercharger Rebuild Service!

Super Charger Rebuild Kits

Hi @JoeZ , we spoke last week and I just sent in my supercharger for service, it’s the 2014 RXPX…you sent me here to watch the video.

I just sent mine in but I changed my mind and want to upgrade the wheel. Should I just give you a call, and do i need to do anything else to go with that?

Yeah, give me a call so I can get you set up with the proper wheel and injectors. 888-605-2335

This sounds like a good service JoeZ. So, all I need to do is to send in my supercharger and you’ll do the rest? I’m just preparing for the future, that’s all. I’m a newbie when it comes to this. I do like Sea-Doos though.

@Oliver these guys are great, known Joe for a long time. If you want just service, or upgrades, def the dudes to call. You just ship and they usually get them done in a day or two. You should see the reviews on their fb page too.

Thanks Ryan, definitely appreciate the support.

Oliver, yes, just purchase online then send it to the address at the bottom of the website. Include a copy of your receipt in the box, and use enough bubble wrap to make sure it is safe from damage.

Ive been putting this off for so long, Ive worked with @JoeZ, got the wheel upgrade for my 260 and within a couple of days, its back in the mail to me. Excited, grateful, Thanks again!

Sent mine in today.

Sounds good. I’ll get you turned around quickly! Thanks

Wanted to say thank you! I got my supercharger back in about 6 days from when I sent it in and was able to get on the water all weekend. It worked great and was a great service.

:+1: Glad you were able to get back on the water quickly. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

2008 RXP-X 255, My supercharger broke the gear and shaft off (I am assuming to improper gear tension) chewed the flywheel up and oil pump tried to eat some teeth, aside from that no other major damage a fresh set of mains and rod bearings, some new bolts, oil pumps and good to go, Supercharger Rebuild want to send to you guys but is there a way to get the supercharger apart without the gear attached and not damage anything else? Im sure you guys have seen it all but just wanted to make sure it was even doable before I sent it in. Compressor wheel is not damaged. The SC housing does have some chew marks and will need sanded a little when the bearing is removed on gear side, but in my opinion should be ok to use. Hopefully I am giving you enough info! Thanks in advance for taking the time to help! Ryan

Hi Ryan. Sounds like we can rebuild it. If there are any issues we’d certainly call and let you know.

Hey Joe do you rebuild the Yamaha super chargers aswell?

Yes, I’ll PM you.

I’ve just purchased a 2004 Seadoo gtx 4-tec SC with approximately 55 hours. From the service records received, I’m assuming it still has the original ceramic washers in the SC. How do I tell if it’s the 185 hp model? Seller stated it’s a 787. Thanks for the guidance.

So those are mutually exclusive. .787 is a 2 stoke and doesn’t have a supercharger. The gtx 4-tec sc will. Count the teeth on the gear and if it is 16 it is 215, 17 it is 185. It is probably the 185.

If i have my Seadoo GTX215 supercharger built by PWC Muscle, how will i reset the computer warning?

You can either do that by taking it in to the dealer (usually isn’t too expensive, locally it is around $20), or you can do it yourself using a Candoo Pro: http://www.pwcmuscle.com/candoopro-home-limited-edition.html

Yep. Just send it in. They do Therese and send it back. Freight back to you is included.